YOU are Making a Difference!
The cumulative impact of your ongoing giving is remarkable. In the past five years, more than $2 million has been given in support of The Grace Fund.
As you visit Grace, just imagine $2 million of people, programs, and impact that simply would not exist if God did not bless us through the generous gifts given by the Grace community.
Recent Giving HighlightsServing Families
- Increased needs-based financial aid
- Curriculum improvements for serving a wide-range of student needs
- Faculty training and development for teaching that serves the broad range of student needs and learning styles
Technology in Education
- Computer lab upgrades
- Smart Boards for classroom teachers
- Fine Arts sound equipment
- Development of Olivia's Garden, an outdoor nature center
- Foundation for girls' softball field
- Improvements to the baseball field
For more information on how you can donate or answers to any questions you may have regarding ways to give, contact Tim Connor, Director of Development at 903-566-5678 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 903-566-5678 end_of_the_skype_highlighting ext. 150 or email@example.com.
Grace Community School is a ministry of Grace Community of Tyler, a not-for-profit organization. All gifts to Grace Community School are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.