We are excited to announce and invite you to one of our school’s biggest fundraising events, the Grace Auction featuring guest speaker Jim Denison! This event will be held on Thursday, November 4th at Green Acres Baptist Church Crosswalk Conference Center. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. The theme for this year’s auction is Give to Grow.
The Grace Auction brings all of our community together to celebrate what God has done and raise funds for our school. This evening reflects the true heartbeat of our mission at Grace Community School.
Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Grace Auction? It is a God-honoring event that allows Grace Community School family and friends to come together in community for food, fun, fellowship, and fundraising.
Why should I attend? Every dollar raised goes directly to benefit the students of Grace Community School.
How much does it cost to attend the auction? This will be a table-sponsored fundraising event. Each table will cost $1,000 and includes eight seats (plated dinner and dessert) and a beautiful centerpiece from French Peas for the sponsor to take home.
What is the dress? Comfortable and Casual
How can my business support the auction? Sponsorship packages are available with many levels of giving and benefits. Opportunities include logo placement on the website, signage at the event, and priority seating.
How can I support the auction?
- Sponsor a table (as an individual, with friends, or as a business). Buy a table now by clicking here or by contacting the development office at (903) 566-5678 ext. 2132.
- Sponsor a table for our GCS Faculty, Staff, and Coaches
- Invite friends, family, and potential Grace families to attend
- Donate an item for the silent auction
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Bid on silent auction items