“So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God”
1 Corinthians 10:31
The purpose of the Cougar Backers is to help promote the mission and purpose of Grace Community School by:
- Assisting and supporting the coaches, faculty, and staff of Grace Community School to promote Kingdom athletics.
- Promoting the use of athletics to equip and train student-athletes to influence the world for Christ.
- Cougar Backers is a support organization that provides support for the athletic department of Grace Community School through proceeds from membership dues, season pass sales, and athletic program magazine sales.
Grace Community School is celebrating 2022 and 2021 TAPPS 5A State Overall Championships. We have added several distinguished coaches, who will be excellent mentors and role models for their players, to our already amazing coaching staff. And our student-athletes have been working incredibly hard throughout the summer to prepare for successful seasons. We encourage all Cougar fans to join the 2023-2024 Cougar Backers to ensure you do not miss a minute of the fun and fellowship.
Advantages of being a Cougar Backer:
- Free admission for the entire family to ALL 2023-2024 home athletic events. (does not include TAPPS playoff or tournament games)
- Parking for one vehicle in the Cougar Backer Reserved Parking Lot for each home football game.
- One Homecoming Tailgate Spot with exclusive pre-sale to purchase additional spots.
- Preferred center, blue-backed seating for home football games at Clyde-Perkins Stadium.
- Choice of Cougar Backer Spirit Items.
- One copy of the Cougar Backer Athletic Program.
The mission of Grace Community School is to assist Christian parents in educating, equipping, and encouraging their children to influence the world for Christ. Athletics at Grace is a component of the overall curriculum of the school, and as such, will be approached through a biblical worldview. We understand that athletics is part of a fallen creation, and like all expressions of human activities, can influence participants either positively or negatively. Grace athletics are intended to bring glory to God as our student-athletes, coaches, and spectators use the opportunity to compete as an act of worship.